Uppmaningen från Xi: Förbered er för krig!

Tänk efter före, och gör det här
Användarens profilbild
entropi

Re: Uppmaningen från Xi: Förbered er för krig!

Inlägg av entropi »

Är det någon som håller koll på Kinerserna nu när det händer så mycket i Europa?
Survival
Honor
Liberty
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

Jag håller ett öga på dom, men det har varit väldigt lugnt och "stilla i båten" nu under vinter-OS.
Jag tror Putin fick order av Xi att hålla sig på mattan under OS, så det har inte hänt något av betydelse och jag har inte kommenterat mindre kinesiska dumheter för att inte ta fokus från Ukraina.

Kina har inte heller reguljär landstigningskapacitet att invadera Taiwan just nu. Vädret med stark monsun hindrar även såna försök.
Om kriget i Europa drar ut på tiden, Litauen anfalls och NATO dras in genom artikel 5, kan nog Kina passa på att anfalla Taiwan i April-Maj då monsunen vänder och innan orkansäsongen. Vid lugnt väder kan ju även civila färjor sättas in.....Kina har redan övat med det.......

Troligen börjar dom då med småöarna (Kinmen & Matsu) utanför kinesiska fastlandet samt Penghu-öarna i Taiwansundet.
Även Dongsha-öarna (Pratas) utanför HongKong ligger löst till.
Xi skulle se det som en "förödmjukning" av Taiwan.
”There is always more than one cockroach in the kitchen” - David Rosenberg

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” - Dan Miller.
Ursus

Inlägg av Ursus »

Läckte det inte något mail här nyss från Kinas statsapparat, där det pratas om en "lösning" på Taiwanfrågan, i ljus av Rys-Ukr?
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

Taiwan hit by widespread power outages

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Energy ... er-outages

TAIPEI/KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN -- Taiwan reported a massive blackout on Thursday that is affecting its two biggest cities as well as its most important iPhone processor production hub.

Over 5 million households were affected by the power outages, including in Taipei, the capital, and Kaohsiung, the second-biggest city.

Taiwan Power Co. said in a brief statement that its southern power grid system encountered a malfunction causing blackouts in southern Taiwan. Knock-on effects from the outage triggered power outages in some parts of northern and central Taiwan as well.

The malfunction took place at Kaohsiung's Hsinta Power Plant, the biggest power plant in southern Taiwan, according to the company. The iPhone processor production hub is in Tainan, in southern Taiwan.

Användarens profilbild
Omnivore

Inlägg av Omnivore »

Hata slumpen som Cornu säger ibland. Det skall bli intressant att se vad som händer den närmaste tiden.
What the government wants is control, what the corporate world wants is money, what both of them want is power and what neither of them care about is you.
Sömnlös

Inlägg av Sömnlös »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slzEGazNvFc&t=285s
Japan öppnar kanske upp för att placera kärnvapen (Amerikanska) i landet.
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

Nu fortsätter det i Kina också. Xi tar rygg på Putin och hotar världen med kärnvapen.
Är han igång nu igen i skuggan av Ukraina?
Vädret lugnar nu ner sig i Taiwansundet och öppnar möjligheter till invasion i April-Maj

https://www.cwb.gov.tw/V8/E/M/wave.html

96DDEFF1-1FFC-4890-BE37-3A55CCC30FD5.jpeg
96DDEFF1-1FFC-4890-BE37-3A55CCC30FD5.jpeg (109.17 KiB) Visad 733 gånger

China warns of 'worst consequences' for any country that supports Taiwan militarily

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-wor ... rt-warning

Any country supporting Taiwan militarily would face the "worst consequences," China's government warned Saturday, adding that "no one and no force" would be able to stop the Communist Party if it took action against the island country, according to a report.

China’s relationship with Taiwan has come into focus against the backdrop of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, with the island bolstering its own defenses since the war started in case of aggression from the mainland.

Taiwan said it planned to double its yearly missile-production capacity this year. The announcement from the defense ministry came after Taiwan approved an extra $8.6 billion for military spending over the next five years.

Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

As The World Fractures, China’s Threats About Taiwan Could Not Be Any Clearer

https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/11/as-t ... i-jinping/

On Saturday, Beijing signaled it was going to take Taiwan soon, one way or another. As the international order continues to crumble — and as the pace of de-globalization quickens — the risk of invasion rises dramatically.

The Chinese central government, in its Work Report released Saturday, declared it was committed to “resolving the Taiwan question in the new era.” This is the first time since Xi Jinping came to power in late 2012 that this annual document included a time frame for annexing the island republic.

So what is meant by “new era”?

Xi started using the phrase in November, and he has partially defined it in prior statements. “We should not allow this problem to be passed down from one generation to the next,” he said in 2019. In short, Xi, almost 69, believes he will be the one to incorporate Taiwan into the People’s Republic of China.

Användarens profilbild
bastard

Inlägg av bastard »

paraolympics har väl slutat idaag så då kan ju nästa okupation börja
kiss, keep it simple stupid
funderar om inte Thanos hadde rätt ändå
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

S Admiral Says China Has Fully Militarized Artificial Islands in South

https://www.necn.com/news/national-inte ... a/2702059/

China has fully militarized at least three of several islands it built in the disputed South China Sea, arming them with anti-ship and anti-aircraft missile systems, laser and jamming equipment, and fighter jets in an increasingly aggressive move that "threatens" all nations operating nearby, a top U.S. military commander said Sunday.

U.S. Indo-Pacific commander Adm. John C. Aquilino said the hostile actions were in stark contrast to Chinese President Xi Jinping’s past assurances that Beijing would not transform the artificial islands in contested waters into military bases. The efforts were part of China’s flexing its military muscle, he said.

“I think over the past 20 years we’ve witnessed the largest military buildup since World War II by the PRC," Aquilino told The Associated Press in an interview, using the initials of China’s formal name. “They have advanced all their capabilities and that buildup of weaponization is destabilizing to the region.”
DC83E8D6-310C-4B5E-A578-41A4B3265DBF.jpeg
DC83E8D6-310C-4B5E-A578-41A4B3265DBF.jpeg (101.38 KiB) Visad 638 gånger

Skriv svar

Återgå till "Överlevnadstänkande"