Användarens profilbild
reboot

Re: Ny (?) virussjukdom COVID-19

Inlägg av reboot »

China Shuts Shanghai Schools, Builds Hospitals as Covid Returns

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -two-years

Bloomberg News
11 mars 2022 02:17 CETUpdated on11 mars 2022 11:55 CET

China is experiencing its most significant Covid-19 outbreak since the early days of the pandemic, igniting a flurry of new restrictions and mitigation measures as the country’s zero-tolerance approach to the virus is challenged like never before.

Domestic infections topped 1,000 for the first time since the peak of the original Wuhan outbreak on Friday, a tally that has ballooned from just over 300 cases a day in less than a week.

The country responded by locking down a city of 9 million people in the northeast and ordering the construction of makeshift hospitals there and in the eastern port city of Qingdao. An outbreak of the omicron variant in Shanghai saw schools there shuttered again, while officials are said to be looking at diverting all international flights away from the financial center to ease pressure on quarantine hotels. China isolates all virus cases, including those in the community, as part of its Covid Zero policy.
”There is always more than one cockroach in the kitchen” - David Rosenberg

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” - Dan Miller.
Användarens profilbild
bastard

Inlägg av bastard »

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... med+deaths

hongkong verkar inte ha det trevligt för tillfället, ganska extrem uppgång
kiss, keep it simple stupid
funderar om inte Thanos hadde rätt ändå
Användarens profilbild
xsive

Inlägg av xsive »

bastard skrev: 11 mar 2022 22:33 https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... med+deaths

hongkong verkar inte ha det trevligt för tillfället, ganska extrem uppgång
Skillnaden man kan se mot tex Danmark, som har haft högre antal smittade per miljon men få avlidna, är att det finns ett stort motstånd mot
vaccinen bland den äldre befolkningen i HongKong. Hög andel vaccinerade i gruppen 20-59år men bara 30% vaccinerade i gruppen >80år

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-of-covid
I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

China COVID cases more than double in growing outbreak

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1 ... g-outbreak

China has reported more than 5,000 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, more than double the number reported on Monday and the highest daily count since the pandemic began more than two years ago.

The National Health Commission announced 5,280 new COVID cases, including those without symptoms, on Tuesday. Unlike other countries, China does not officially classify asymptomatic cases of COVID-19 as confirmed cases, although it does release the data at the same time.

The northeastern province of Jilin, the worst-hit area, accounted for more than 3,000 cases, the commission said.

The fast-spreading Omicron variant of the coronavirus is testing China’s Zero COVID strategy, which has relied on strict border controls, compulsory testing, and tough lockdowns to keep the virus under control since it first emerged in the central city of Wuhan in late 2019.

Användarens profilbild
bastard

Inlägg av bastard »

peaken verkar vara nådd i hongkong

även i sverige och danmark börjar det gå nedåt
här är siffrorna för dödsfallen höga, men ingen verkar bry sig längre
Användarens profilbild
Marie

Inlägg av Marie »

bastard skrev: 24 mar 2022 21:02 peaken verkar vara nådd i hongkong

Vart hittar du siffran för dödsfallen?
svt har slutat publicera så jag ser det som en fara, då de dödsfallen ändå talar om hur det sprider sig, då det bara är någon procent eller två som dör typ
Marie: Ingenting är omöjligt, det omöjliga tar bara lite längre tid att genomföra.
Under belägring: "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups" = kolla fakta/fråga
Road House: "Always be nice..... until it's time to not be nice"
Användarens profilbild
bastard

Inlägg av bastard »

Användarens profilbild
xsive

Inlägg av xsive »

bastard skrev: 24 mar 2022 21:02 peaken verkar vara nådd i hongkong

Det dör fortfarande ganska många men skillnaden är att dom nu i större grad dör med Covid inte av Covid
Medelåldern på dödsfallen är 83år för vaccinerade och 80år för ovaccinerade. Finns inte överdödlighet mot ett normalår nu
Det är nu en högre andel av de avlidna bekräftade fallen som finns registrerade som avlidna i övervakningssystemet SmiNet som inte är registrerade med covid-19 som dödsorsak, jämfört med början av 2021. Fortfarande saknas 11 procent av dödsorsaksintygen för den period som ingår under 2022, men av de som inkommit är det en högre andel där covid-19 är en bidragande snarare än underliggande dödsorsak eller där covid-19 inte är nämnt på dödsorsaksintyget.
https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/fol ... rapporten/
I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left
Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

Karma slår till i Kina.......det här lyckas dom aldrig med........anden är ute ur flaskan.....

COVID: Shanghai reports record cases amid unrest over lockdown rules - but China stands by policy

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-shangh ... y-12587809

Shanghai has reported a new record of more than 26,000 COVID cases in 24 hours as officials seek to reassure residents they have secured enough supplies of basic necessities.

Other cities around China, including the southern city of Guangzhou, are introducing new restrictions and building makeshift hospitals as the government continues to stick to its "dynamic zero COVID policy".

1CA1D0FB-76D5-4AB3-A5F0-BBCF3D5B73E2.jpeg
1CA1D0FB-76D5-4AB3-A5F0-BBCF3D5B73E2.jpeg (138.08 KiB) Visad 356 gånger

Användarens profilbild
reboot

Inlägg av reboot »

Kina mörkar dödstalen nu. Deras vacciner Sinofarm, Sinovac m.m. funkar inte mot Omikron och många äldre är ovaxxade. Snart totalt kaos!

Covid China: Elderly deaths contradict Shanghai figures

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-61117738

Dozens of elderly patients at a hospital in Shanghai have died after contracting Covid-19, but official government figures claim no deaths in the city have been caused by the disease since 2020.

The BBC has spoken to a hospital manager and had access to correspondence sent to relatives of patients who've died during the Omicron outbreak that is sweeping through China's biggest city.
We've also had access to official documents that suggest at least 27 patients from a single hospital, who weren't vaccinated, have died from what it called "underlying health problems".

Shanghai is enforcing a mammoth lockdown as authorities try to contain a new wave of the virus. Most of the city's almost 25 million population have been ordered to stay inside for three weeks.

Skriv svar

Återgå till "Överlevnadstänkande"